This is a sample tag to bypass the WCAG

How Do I File a Complaint?

Feedback from our citizens is extremely important to COMM Fire and its provision of services.  Any concerns regarding the firefighters, stations or equipment should be directed to Chief Michael Winn at 508-790-2375 Ext. 1 or

News & Updates

Open burn season is Jan. 15 – May 1st only. You must check daily to ensure atmospheric conditions are allowing burning. View current status on Open Burning page or on recorded phone line 508-771-2089

Congratulations to our re-elected Commissioners:

Carlton Crocker

Peter Hansen

Mark Macallister

  • Prudential Committee Shadows

    Prudential Committee

  • COMM Water Shadows

    Comm Water Dept

  • COMM Fire Rescue Shadows

    Comm Fire Rescue